Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Italian police get to the bottom of this crime spree.

A man who allegedly photographed more than 3,000 women's bottoms as they toured Venice has been arrested.

He had a bag rigged with a camera, he followed women around in short skirts around St. Mark's square and got in position when they stopped or bent over to pick something up.

Now, I am confessed voyeur, low-tech, but 3,000? I think I would have gotten bored long before reaching that number. I think this is a powerful illustration of the "hungry ghost" realm in Buddhist psychology, where beings with infinitely large stomachs and impossibly thin necks constantly hunger for satisfaction of some desire, never able to get enough of what they hunger for.

How many cheek-pics does a pervert need
To confirm that her end is always near?
The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind.
The answer (not to mention the skirt) is blowin in the wind...

No comments: