Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feeling Empty

One of the things I am going to do is write when I am hungry. I am hungry right now, I have lunch in 15 minutes with a friend in Central Park, but normally I would have gone for a pre-lunch snack, the justification being that will keep me from over-eating at lunch.

I know, get your over-eating in ahead of time, I know.

Anyway, as I was leaving the house this morning, not having time for breakfast (until I got to work), I noticed that I felt empty. Not emotionally empty, but physically empty. I noticed how that feels. It's a good feeling, really. I had this notion in my mind that I need to eat and there's a whole line-up of emotions there, but that was a separate things from just feeling empty. The emptiness felt good.

Do you notice it when you feel physically empty? What's your experience like

No comments: